Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exhaust pipes and engine sounds for EVs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My favorite is the portable, toaster-sized charger that recharges the entire battery in 20 minutes... :)
I prefer the rooftop solar panel. Only takes 10 minutes longer to fully charge battery than the portable generator, but has the benefits of not having to keep combustible fuel and not taking up storage space in the vehicle.

And it's baloney, too. I've been hit twice by a car as a pedestrian, and in both cases it was not due to being unable to hear the car, it was due to the driver not even looking for pedestrians before pulling in to a cross walk. It's making the responsibility for safety fall even more on the pedestrian than on the person who is operating the multi-thousand-pound high powered moving machine.

As seen in Hong Kong...

33067fq.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Lex
Hahaha well if they don't look kinda boss, at least to this mid-aged guy, they are at least funny as hell :D
7ca6a3_d96c97a58db8464cbbbb8e789cfb7757%7Emv2_d_2048_1360_s_2.jpg

(from the orig. April Fools site - mysite )
I would love to have a fake engine effect easter egg, might work quite well with UHFS, but it would have to work in brake-stand mode for the next time I'm asked to rev it up at the lights :cool: