Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exhaust sound added to Audi EV in Avengers Endgame

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yeah, but if it had been a Tesla, the sound designers would have put the noise of an ICE on the soundtrack to add "drama".

Audi have been paying for this certainly since Ultron if not earlier.

main-qimg-bb7dc3d54467bcfa33c80b8b38360a9b

Still trying to see the relevance to this and a 10 year old Tesla?
The point is conversation......I don't know what you are trying to get across. The post is in the "Electric Vehicles", forum and is titled "Exhaust sound added to Audi EV in Avengers Endgame", clearly the Audi E-tron GT fits within the category of Electric Vehicles. What correlation are you making with a 10 year old Tesla?
On a different note, I saw movie on Sunday and caught this right away. I guess Hollywood though Tony Stark's entrance would have not been dramatic enough in a quiet vehicle. The car certainly doesn't sound like that in real life.

The point is conversation......I don't know what you are trying to get across. The post is in the "Electric Vehicles", forum and is titled "Exhaust sound added to Audi EV in Avengers Endgame", clearly the Audi E-tron GT fits within the category of Electric Vehicles. What correlation are you making with a 10 year old Tesla?
On a different note, I saw movie on Sunday and caught this right away. I guess Hollywood though Tony Stark's entrance would have not been dramatic enough in a quiet vehicle. The car certainly doesn't sound like that in real life.

It was not always in this part of the forum, It was in the original roadster forum, thanks for clarifying. In perspective the OP was upset that the 2008 roadster did not make an appearance in the latest avenger movie? That's the correlation I made before it was moved.

It was not always in this part of the forum, It was in the original roadster forum, thanks for clarifying. In perspective the OP was upset that the 2008 roadster did not make an appearance in the latest avenger movie? That's the correlation I made before it was moved.
LOL yeah kinda lost that context after it was moved...... BUUTTT....the OP said the NEW roadster, not the 2008 version. SO still relevant.

Last edited:
Glad I wasn’t hallucinating that sound add-in. Bizarre. It wasn’t like it was a car chase scene where such noises are familiar drama enhancers.

It just seemed dumb. Especially with the ‘hey I saw whales on my way here’ stuff earlier. Would’ve been a neat plug for Audi’s electric lip service and the idea that Tony Stark was adapting to a more modern, less oil-rich world.