Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Existing Inventory and getting matched

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I can see that for the last 2 days they’re are existing inventory for SR+ and Performance which states they are in transit.

Just wondering does that mean the order I placed will get matched since they may have excess stock on the current ships? Is it worth calling up the service center to see if they will match me? or is it best to just wait for them to auto match me?

Service centre = West Drayton

Many thanks

Thank you very much @kyleandreece

Is it the service center I call to do this? Or a general number? If you do have any numbers, would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

@Mikeoneuk85 - We called 01628 450 604 - choose option 2.

Some have had luck using web chat too, but we've used that twice and all theyve said is "you will get a text" and nothing else. Phone agent was super helpful yesterday.

Good luck!

have definitely notice a massive uplift in over-the-phone service with my re-order Feb/March onwards this year compared to original order towards end of 2019.

they don't always give consistent responses but the intent to offer help and seek an outcome seems 100% improved recently - gotta give them some credit - as it makes a big difference to such big numbers of new drivers who will feel like the whole process is alien as it's such a disruptive sales model.