Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exotic Car Show in Littleton, CO wants Teslas!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I attend the Colorado Concours d’Elegance & Exotic Sports Car Show at Arapahoe Community College every year. This is the best car show I go to, with an astounding collection of exotic and rare cars, good food and a great charity. I usually take my ICE cars, but this year decided to ask about electrics - and they would LOVE Teslas at the show! This show is on grass, which makes all the difference in the world...it's comfortable and cool.

The group running the show was worried they wouldn't know how to get Teslas, and there I call...quite a stroke of luck. I've offered to be on the committee for the show, specifically to help get enough Teslas and exotic electrics for display.

The show is Sunday, June 5 2016 from 9:00am until 3:00pm. You have to stay all day until 3:00pm for safety reasons, so if you can't stay that long, don't register. The registration fee is $50 (all for charity) and it's a rain-or-shine show.

Please consider attending this show with your Tesla. You'll never see a better collection of cars you never knew existed, and see some you never thought you'd get to see. I mean millions and millions of dollars of cars. Lambos, Ferrari, McLaren, Lotus, Porsche, Jaguar, Pantera...bring your camera because you won't believe what you'll see there.

For more information and registration, visit http://www.abilityconnectioncolorado.org/colorado-concours/