Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Expanding FSD Beta.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Being impatient (as we all are), I'm trying to find out if they have started rolling out FSD to a wider user base as Elon tweeted he would in 2 weeks at the end of November. I havent heard anything since to show a reason why they wouldn't, or to see that more users have it. Has anybody heard anything?

Being impatient (as we all are), I'm trying to find out if they have started rolling out FSD to a wider user base as Elon tweeted he would in 2 weeks at the end of November. I havent heard anything since to show a reason why they wouldn't, or to see that more users have it. Has anybody heard anything?

I've seen a couple people on Twitter mention getting FSD Beta. And I think there is a map showing users from more States in the US have been added to FSD Beta. But I don't think we have any numbers of exactly how many people got FSD Beta so far. It would appear that FSD Beta is still going out to more people but still restricted to Early Access members.

Reactions: Microterf
I'd like to get it just so I can have a button that tells Tesla this area/weird thing it did needs fixing. As of now, you just have to disable and enable at certain points in your drive and hope and pray for updates to fix it.
I believe you do have a report button in your car. If you have the model 3, hold the white car button (car settings button) until it says “thank you”

Lol...I doubt that’s going to happen. He also said “if it’s ready”. It’s obviously not ready for world wide release. You have to read what Elon says carefully.

He also said the holidays are "gonna be lit." That is an obvious reference to fsd. Nobody wants tiny updates right now, so he's not gonna tease something that's not big. It'd be like leasing someone to believe they're having a steak at Ruth Chris only to end up at Outback.

It's coming in the next few days.