Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

expel install

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of a Model S 2 weeks ago. Loved how it looked when I picked it up. That blue is awesome! And I saw the red, wow and the white is nice. I'm going to need one of each.

Brother in law said you should get PPF. He called a few places and I called a few.
We went with Durand Automotive in Ottawa, just off of Innes Road.

Brought the car in this past Monday only to have the front done. Dropped in a few hours after do have a look-see.
Wow, I was very surprised how much gloss showed through. Only took seconds to decide to do the rest of the car.

Videos have been taken and will post the link soon. I am quite impressed in the product and the attention to detail that goes into installing this.

Oops it's Xpel.

Anyone have similar experiences?

I also did a full body installation and have not regretted it at all. Was a great decision and also saved me twice over the past year from agressive door dings on the back passenger panel. It really looks fantastic. If you want to take it up another level you could add a layer of CQuartz over the top..........boom!

IMG_4329.jpg
That's was Derand Motorsport on Newmarket Street off Innes Road. Should have confirmed before I posted.

Last edited:
Awesome. That looks so good. Water beading up on this car and staying there is one of my biggest issues in trying to keep it clean. I still have been contemplating to get it wrapped with xpel. What is best place and price in Toronto, ON that you guys recommend for the whole body wrap?

Awesome. That looks so good. Water beading up on this car and staying there is one of my biggest issues in trying to keep it clean. I still have been contemplating to get it wrapped with xpel. What is best place and price in Toronto, ON that you guys recommend for the whole body wrap?

Although I got mine wrapped in Halifax, I did call around Toronto to get quotes for comparison. Best price in December was $5000 CDN. You will want to get a ceramic coat on top of the wrap, which may cost between 600 - 800 depending on the warranty period etc

Although I got mine wrapped in Halifax, I did call around Toronto to get quotes for comparison. Best price in December was $5000 CDN. You will want to get a ceramic coat on top of the wrap, which may cost between 600 - 800 depending on the warranty period etc
Yea. That is what I got too. A bit too much to cough up after just getting the car. Might have to wait a bit more unless I can get a better deal.