Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Experience with a 10-day window and no vin?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have no idea if you will get pushed back or not, but I am not sure why your expectation is that you will be assigned a vin at the beginning of production of your vehicle, rather than the end (other than your user name that is, lol).

I'm in a similar boat, I (very unexpectedly) got a VIN last month, BEFORE my EDD period, but needed to defer. I have since clicked "I'm Ready" and paid the balance due. Last week I got a new EDD window of October 10 - October 21. Now I'm IN my EDD window, since today is October 21, but no VIN yet. If I have to wait, I have to wait, but hoping it's coming soon.

I'm in a similar boat, I (very unexpectedly) got a VIN last month, BEFORE my EDD period, but needed to defer. I have since clicked "I'm Ready" and paid the balance due. Last week I got a new EDD window of October 10 - October 21. Now I'm IN my EDD window, since today is October 21, but no VIN yet. If I have to wait, I have to wait, but hoping it's coming soon.

Its the 21st? WOAH! I must have been really down from the Mets losing last night and slept it off.

Its the 21st? WOAH! I must have been really down from the Mets losing last night and slept it off.
LOL sorry, today is the 10th. Thanks!

• Funny
Reactions: JaeTheDev
I did twice and basically, I learned that if it comes to that, it only means that your VIN assignment is imminent. After my EDD got pushed for another week yesterday, I finally got my VIN today. So, you just gotta trust that you’re pretty close.