Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Experience with Tesla Centinela?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

Have a problem with an error code DIR_a126 "Power reduced" and DIR_a103 "Power limited" for my car, the car is operable for now, besides that it may limit the acceleration and top speed to around 60mph when the error code happens.

I have made a reservation about 2 weeks from now to take a look into this issue, but there's also the Centinela location at the West LA location for much sooner, I was wondering how was anyone's experience with that service center? It seems to be much more available compared to any other service centers, so I was wondering if there's anything wrong with them. Thanks.

Hey all,

Have a problem with an error code DIR_a126 "Power reduced" and DIR_a103 "Power limited" for my car, the car is operable for now, besides that it may limit the acceleration and top speed to around 60mph when the error code happens.

I have made a reservation about 2 weeks from now to take a look into this issue, but there's also the Centinela location at the West LA location for much sooner, I was wondering how was anyone's experience with that service center? It seems to be much more available compared to any other service centers, so I was wondering if there's anything wrong with them. Thanks.

Typically service centers that are more available are better. Less vehicles in the backlog means more time spent on your car.