TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Experience with Unplugged Performance's Flagship Front Fascia?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Darthballs31, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Darthballs31

Darthballs31 Member

Does anyone have any experience with Unplugged Performance's Flagship front fascia? (not the front refresh, the one that retains the nosecone) I have tried to look for any discussion on this bumper, but no luck as it is probably not as popular as the front refresh.

I really like how it retains the original look, but makes it more aggressive. I was more or less curious how it was to install (fitment to hood), if it was worth the price tag, and how well the material holds up.

If anyone has any pictures that would be great too, as I can really only find pictures that they have provided on their website.