Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Experiences at Nashville Delivery Center?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My scheduled Delivery Center (DC) is Nashville, TN June 24-30. Any experiences at this DC? I live in Chattanooga so have a 2 hr drive. I was planning on renting a car, dropping it at airport, then Ubering to the DC, inspect for 2 hours, then drive back to Chattanooga. Any tips/suggestions? Thanks in advance......

My experience with delivery in Nashville on May 2 was excellent. We’re in NE Mississippi …. 2.5 hours away. Drove up in trade-in, back home in Y. Easy peasy.

Inspection revealed a couple minor issues. Scheduled SC then and there (for later in Memphis ….. May 2 was a Sunday). We only spent about 20-30 min inspecting. Did not feel rushed …. but 20-30 min was enough to check the big stuff. Figured small stuff would surface later and be fixable. As expected, found one more very minor item a few days later and added to existing SC appointment. All fixed by Memphis SC - excellent experience there as well.

I was way more stressed about the whole thing than necessary.

My advice is to relax and enjoy that drive home!