Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Experiences at the Surrey/Langley BC location? Pick up and/or servicing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi neighbours,

As you are probably aware (if you're in the GVA or even in BC), there is a relatively new service center on the Langley bypass, near the Surrey/Langley border (New Service Centre in Surrey BC). A while back, I asked for feedback on the Vancouver locations (How is the Vancouver delivery & service experience?) and got some helpful replies.

In the meantime, my partner and I have finally ordered our MY and expecting it [currently, keeps changing] between Apr 26 and May 6. We opted to pick up in the relatively new Surrey location as it's much closer to home.

So, I'm polling again for experiences at this location. Did you pick up your vehicle there? How was the experience? Were the staff knowledgeable, helpful, friendly? Did they fix or agree to fix your inspection items, or dismiss them as in spec? Was it busy/were you rushed out the door? Did you get to inspect the inside of your vehicle before accepting, or just the outside?

I know they've only more recently added service, but any experiences with that department would be helpful as well! Basically the same questions as above but also did they resolve your issue(s) to your satisfaction? Was the timefarme decent? Did you get a rental, uber credits, or other?

Thank you so much in advance! Cheers!

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra
There’s a thread created already for the delivery center in Surrey and I went by to pick up some Bluetooth TPMS sensors last week from service/parts. I can’t comment on having issues for my Model Y on delivery as I bought a demo Y back in December with less than 300 km, so I was able to check it over before purchasing.

The staff seem knowledgeable in the parts/service center and some staff have obviously moved over from other Lower Mainland locations.

• Helpful
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
I had a great experience getting my front control arms replaced on my 2019 M3SR+ at the Langley service center this week. One control arm had been squawking loudly over the past two months and a mobile service to lube it didn't work. Then in the week before my service appointment it stopped squealing. Nevertheless the service tech said it was likely the recent rain and cold weather that stopped the noise and they would inspect it. They lifted the car and decided to replace both control arms. Feels like a new car!
Nice waiting area with wifi, coffee machine (with no coffee pods - maybe a covid thing but I didn't bother to ask). They offered me uber credits but I decided to wait it out and it only took about two hours.

• Helpful
Reactions: angus[Y]oung