Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Extended Free Supercharger Duration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone seen their lootbox reeral miles disappear sooner than expiry date?

I am sure mine were extended to 30/06/2020. But looked today and they have disappeared?

On a sort of related note, my upgrade 'tab' has now totally disappeared from the app, I presume this is as I'm on a lease, although I previously had the options in there. (Not that I was planning on upgrading but didn't know if related in any way?

J

I am sure mine were extended to 30/06/2020. But looked today and they have disappeared?

On a sort of related note, my upgrade 'tab' has now totally disappeared from the app, I presume this is as I'm on a lease, although I previously had the options in there. (Not that I was planning on upgrading but didn't know if related in any way?
Just looked now after seeing your comment above and mine has also! Hopefully a glitch in the system.

I've seen mine disappear for a few days and then return again. I'm not on a lease so there's no issue with that. Keep an eye on it, you may well see your loot box and or upgrades options come back in the app ... that's certainly how it's been going for me.

I've seen mine disappear for a few days and then return again. I'm not on a lease so there's no issue with that. Keep an eye on it, you may well see your loot box and or upgrades options come back in the app ... that's certainly how it's been going for me.
thanks, will keep an eye on it, mainly loot box. and if do not return perhaps i will drop them an e-mail.

My app wouldn't login yesterday and now my car has gone from the desktop account (I'm a lease customer but had it there since I've had the car in August 2019) and my miles have gone too, despite not expiring until April 2023...

I've emailed Tesla and asked them to fix, I don't know how they break such stupid stuff. Leases aren't new, so why all the messing around all of a sudden.

My app wouldn't login yesterday and now my car has gone from the desktop account (I'm a lease customer but had it there since I've had the car in August 2019) and my miles have gone too, despite not expiring until April 2023...

I've emailed Tesla and asked them to fix, I don't know how they break such stupid stuff. Leases aren't new, so why all the messing around all of a sudden.
Exactly the same has happened to me - car's been showing in my account since delivery in March - disappeared today and miles also not showing in the loot box! lease too - very odd

Not expecting a quick reply to be honest. Be interesting to know if they charge for supercharging whilst it's like this, I'm not near enough to one to go and try sadly.

Really don't understand why they bothered. What's the issue in the car showing in our accounts in the first place? They'd disabled upgrades etc.. so why wouldn't it show up in there as assigned to my account, we know they aren't our cars, just Tesla making more work for themselves (and not doing a good job of it)

My free supercharger miles seem to have been extended one month only so far - to 11 July. Don’t anticipate using them before then so hoping for a 3 month extension

Mine too, extended a month. Let’s hope we are able to make longer journeys at some point fairly soon.

Miles Jan - 2176
Miles Feb - 1456
Miles March -1298
Miles April - 69
Miles May - 407 (310 work related, key worker moments)