Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Extended test drive. Where are the Superchargers At Charnock Richard?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys - can anyone help?

I've just charged at Charnock Richard going north on the M6. Haven't been here for 12 months and then could access easily from Southbound. Now they've put in barriers and I wondered if anyone knew if access was still possible southbound and if so how? I asked at the new Ramada but nobody could tell me - you'd think they might know seeing as the SC are in their car park.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Beady

Hi Guys - can anyone help?

I've just charged at Charnock Richard going north on the M6. Haven't been here for 12 months and then could access easily from Southbound. Now they've put in barriers and I wondered if anyone knew if access was still possible southbound and if so how? I asked at the new Ramada but nobody could tell me - you'd think they might know seeing as the SC are in their car park.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Beady

I’m afraid there’s no access anymore more from the southbound. The new barrier is being laid at the door of the Highways Agency clamping down on misuse of service roads. How true that is I don’t know but either way it’s northbound only now.

I’m afraid there’s no access anymore more from the southbound. The new barrier is being laid at the door of the Highways Agency clamping down on misuse of service roads. How true that is I don’t know but either way it’s northbound only now.

Although it's not the news I wanted, very many thanks for the prompt reply.

I guess I'll have to go past to junction 27 and do a U turn. Then north to 28 and do a U again - a bit of a pain but needs must!

Thanks again

Beady