TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Extended test drives?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by XxCyberHackerxX, Feb 17, 2018.

1. XxCyberHackerxX

I’m currently in Georgia and am considering moving. So I called the local Tesla store about an overnight test drive with a AWD Model S. I’m scheduled Monday morning. I was curious has anyone received anything longer than a overnight test drive?

2. JasJ

JasJ Supporting Member

Some people get a 48 hr test drive.....probably depends on the local need for demo cars and your creditworthiness/likelihood to buy.

One day or two, a test drive will hook you into buying. Happened to me and two friends.

• Like x 1
  3. Tiger

Tiger Active Member

Weekeds might be easier to arrange if your Tesla Store operates only weekdays.

4. XxCyberHackerxX

Oh okay. I already own a Model S. Just worried about my RWD Model S in snow.

5. XxCyberHackerxX

That's interesting

6. JasJ

JasJ Supporting Member

Fully understand, why I bought an AWD living in Houston... Road trips to Colorado. Real secret is winter tires. All season are not so great in real snow/ice conditions.

7. SSedan

SSedan Member

I live near Green Bay and find my P85 with the Primacy's adequate, honestly with snow tires this thing would be an absolute beast in the snow, but I have driven RWD cars in this climate for a lot of years.