Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Extended Warranty not shown on website?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used to see that my car had an extended factory warranty when I logged in the Tesla website. it now just takes me to a "new Vehicle limited warranty' PDF file.

It was extended to 8 years and was not referring to the 8 years for drive train and battery. has anyone else noticed this missing now?

I used to see that my car had an extended factory warranty when I logged in the Tesla website. it now just takes me to a "new Vehicle limited warranty' PDF file.

It was extended to 8 years and was not referring to the 8 years for drive train and battery. has anyone else noticed this missing now?

Our Model X came with an 8year 160,000km on "everything" warranty but yet was only showing the default 8 year on engine/battery at 160,000km and 4 years/80,000km on everything else.....I contacted [email protected] and they confirm the 8 year warranty on everything is indeed on their internal system and they're working on fixing in ones "My Tesla" account.....best to shoot them an email...

Yes. I just bought the warranty, and on the account it went from seeing the oem 4 yr 50,00 to exactly what your describing. I’m thinking it’s a glitch in the website.