Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exterior front lights dilemma??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up our 2021 MY, and had a quick front headlight question. Does anyone else have small yellow lights around the fog light area?I though that whole area is suppose to be white lights. It looks like there is a small yellow light where the white light should. I have owned a model x and it was just straight white lights in the fog light area. Any info would be appreciated.

Its normal
1634259890084.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: mrwug
Upvote 0
It's the aero covers on the wheels. There are a couple threads talking about it. (Assuming you have the 19inch Geminis)

100% correct. It actually goes away on its own after a few thousand miles/km's. I read that here and didn't believe it, but ours don't appear to be doing it any more. It was super-embarrassing when it was happening though--like there was something wrong with the car.

Upvote 0
If you don't want the amber, you'll need some factory euro fog lights like this. IMO, it's a pretty noticeable difference when you look at the front of the car at night, and makes you look just a bit different from the thousands of other Model 3/Y cars on the road.

I just got a set for my Model Y but haven't had time to put them in yet (first pic is my new set). The other pics below are when I put them in my Model 3.

EuroFogs.jpg

21.jpg

26.jpg

03.jpg

Reactions: labmixz
Upvote 0