Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exterior Mirrors -- OEM Export Version

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are related threads on this exact topic. People have been buying them across the ponds (both EMEA and APAC regions) at service centers ever since the Model 3s and then Ys, made it to those local markets and the parts became available there. Give or take starting in 2019.

You might be able to source some from eBay motors or on here or regional Tesla forums, social media, etc. Or just fly over, visit an SC, quote them the part numbers you need, pickup and pay locally and the bring back with you.

You can also buy the Suma mirrors that give you the extended view. Im not sure if they are auto dimming, though.

I know it sounds like a basic question, but what does "NEC" refer to?
1626362517143.png

Attachments

• 1626362491255.png
    1626362491255.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 74
Not basic at all, not many on here are Tesla employees, fewer still parts department or parts database experts... so its whatever it means to Tesla... probably some acronym or manufacturing code or spec code or supplier designation.

You can also buy the Suma mirrors that give you the extended view. Im not sure if they are auto dimming, though.

If I recall correctly, someone did a comparison between Suma and Euro OEM version and I believe the Suma had a wider field of view?

Okay, but how do I know which version to search out?
Find out and let the fora know as a PSA.
You have to pay to play.

Seriously though, best to ask your friendly UK or some EU member state Seevice Center parts dept. Call them up via VoIP and say you need a replacement for a local Model 3, ask which part number is needed.

Then order the corresponding pair when the time comes, local pickup. Or hunt around for that part no on eBay and similar in Germany, England, Poland, France, Spain etc.