Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exterior Mods Showcase.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got MYLR on Friday. Spent the weekend doing cosmetic things I like. I call it the Freedom Edition.

Mod list so far:

Matte Black Badges
Rally Armor Rear Mud Flaps (came with OEM ones up front and PPE)
USA Flag bade over side cameras
Fake Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Removed the silver DUAL MOTORS lettering
Full Wash and Wax.

Future Mods:
Tint
Tires
Roof Rack

Interior Mod list to come soon.

tesla 2.jpg

Attachments

• tesla  3.jpg
    tesla 3.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 123
  • tesla 4.jpg
    tesla 4.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 132
  • tesla 1.jpg
    tesla 1.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 116
I always put the US flag on my vehicles. Military upbringing and what not. Do our neighbors to the north do patriotic stuff on their vehicles?

I also come from a military upbringing. Im originally from NC, so that gives an idea. LOL. Actually, and crazily, my grandfather was in the holocaust, was rescued, and then fought for America for a year. How? No clue. Happened though. Sadly, I now live in an area where too many confuse patriotism with being flat out neurotic and "not being a Democrat". Irony is, my local football team is "the Patriots". HA!

I always put the US flag on my vehicles. Military upbringing and what not. Do our neighbors to the north do patriotic stuff on their vehicles?

@bolo1g2 thank you for your service!

While we are proud Canadians, you'll generally find that patriotism tempered with the stereotypical Canadian laid-back nonchalance. There are always exceptions, but we are a quieter proud. Our vehicles are usually a little less patriotic. For one thing, while many manufacturers do some assembly here (in Ontario), we don't really have any Canadian car brands to brag about.

Some selective PPF application to protect the lower doors and the fender flair, after the paint was blasted thruogh to the white primer below. I think I will also add the Tesla clear PPF rear flair protection to help the satin black PPF survive longer. Lots of time in snow country (~1500mi) where the added sand and gravel takes its toll.
MY with PPF swoosh.jpg

Reactions: bolo1g2
Some selective PPF application to protect the lower doors and the fender flair, after the paint was blasted thruogh to the white primer below. I think I will also add the Tesla clear PPF rear flair protection to help the satin black PPF survive longer. Lots of time in snow country (~1500mi) where the added sand and gravel takes its toll.
View attachment 715481
I like the way the black ppf looks, it's unique. are you going to do anything to the wheel covers?