Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, this is my first post, and I’m just looking for some recommendations. I’m waiting on delivery of my Model 3 (delayed due to Hurricane Dorian )... I’m interested in protecting the paint of course, and I’m considering wrapping the front and/or ceramic coating. I’ve read about some shops in South Florida such as Miami Auto Spa, and Signature Custom Wraps in Ft. Lauderdale. Has anyone had any experiences with either of these shops? Other recommendations? I obviously want a good price, but want the work to be quality as well. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Welcome and congrats! I have a STELLAR shop on the west coast but if you don't want to make the trek to Naples then I would go to Signature Custom Wraps. I saw them the day I took delivery for a center console wrap. They have lots of Tesla experience and a large happy customer base.

I know Miami Auto Spa well, having used them for past Porsche, Jaguar and Audi vehicles for regular washing. I personally have not used them for anything else but they have a substantial supply of high end vehicle customers for wrapping etc.

The Florida Tesla Enthusiasts (link below, please join!) have a sponsored provider, First Impression; The Tesla Studio
Vendor - AlloyGators now available thru First Impression Premier Auto Detail
I have done both of my Teslas there. Pete, the owner, is a Tesla owner and enthusiast as well as a very knowledgeable guy, to which he add being a very reasonable and helpful person. One of my cars was in an accident, following which Pete cleaned up the copious errors from the repainting process and restored the car to immaculate condition.

In my opinion it is worth the drive to Sarasota to have him take care of your car. One compensation is that his prices are quite a bit lower than the typical Miami/Fort Lauderdale ones. If you decide to give him a try call him, don't email. He's not known for quick email response, although he's pretty good about responding to posts on his thread here or to PM's here.

Enjoy your new Tesla!!!

Welcome and congrats! I have a STELLAR shop on the west coast but if you don't want to make the trek to Naples then I would go to Signature Custom Wraps. I saw them the day I took delivery for a center console wrap. They have lots of Tesla experience and a large happy customer base.

Who do you recommend in Naples and what level of protection did you have done? Also, may I ask the approximate cost of installing the console wrap and did you provide your own wrap if so which one and what is your impression of it?

Thanks

Who do you recommend in Naples and what level of protection did you have done? Also, may I ask the approximate cost of installing the console wrap and did you provide your own wrap if so which one and what is your impression of it?

Thanks
Naples Auto Armor: https://www.naplesautoarmour.com/
Full frontal coverage. Bumper, foglights, headlights, fenders, hood, mirrors, rocker panels extended up quarter panels. All edges wrapped where possible - looks INCREDIBLE. STEK film | 10-year warranty.

I provided my own console wrap and had it installed the day of delivery. (N/C at signature) It's a nice wrap as it is 3M and holding up well so far. I purchased 2 in case one starts to look crappy or gets damaged.
Matte White Style Center Console Cup Holder Stickers for Tesla Model 3 2017+ | eBay