TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Extra parts? Phone adapter Model S refreshed

Discussion in 'Model S' started by TJ&TheBeast, Jun 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TJ&TheBeast

TJ&TheBeast Ghost | White 75D

Can I safely assume these plastic parts are for the Model X and not needed for the center console / iPhone adapter installation in the refreshed Model S?

image.jpeg

2. eclipxe

eclipxe Member

Those are for the S. They are guides you slide on the side (depending on your phone size) to make insertion easier

3. swesson

swesson Member

I received the same adapters for my model x. I think they are universal now.

4. TJ&TheBeast

TJ&TheBeast Ghost | White 75D

Thanks Eclipxe!

5. TMobe

TMobe I have forgotten more than I remember

Any chance those guides work with the original console?