Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Extra rear license plate frame?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try the Tesla store, that's where I got the one for my daughter's TM3. I have a great relationship with the team near me, I am sure that helps.

Attachments

• 451EE8AF-5C02-43E6-8C61-AFFDD1F3608D.jpeg
    451EE8AF-5C02-43E6-8C61-AFFDD1F3608D.jpeg
    289.8 KB · Views: 127
Does anyone have a rear LP frame you want to sell? I’m partial to the one the says “All wheel drive” but will consider the Model S or Tesla one. Silver. My CPO came without a frame.

Thanks!

My CPO didn’t come with anything either and during my first visit to a Service center, the SA asked if I wanted a frame and zero emissions plate. I said of course and thank you! Didn’t even have to ask.

And it was the “all wheel drive” one but I would have preferred the Tesla one. If you get that one, I’ll trade you. Haha.

Good luck.

My CPO didn’t come with anything either and during my first visit to a Service center, the SA asked if I wanted a frame and zero emissions plate. I said of course and thank you! Didn’t even have to ask.

And it was the “all wheel drive” one but I would have preferred the Tesla one. If you get that one, I’ll trade you. Haha.

Good luck.
You got it!