Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Extremely delayed app updates for the past 2 weeks....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. For me, it seems to have started after the last software update.

During a lunch meeting at work on Wednesday, I got a message that my car had been summoned. I jumped up faster than you can imagine! Is someone stealing my car? Will my car be in the middle of the parking garage? Where is it going? As I quickly ditched the meeting and was booking it out to the parking garage, I remembered that I had summoned my car out of my home garage early that morning. Sure enough, my car was quietly resting in the parking spot in the garage where I had parked it several hours earlier. Whew. Had some explaining to do when I got back to the office... at least it made for an interesting story! And a lot of "your car does what?!?"

The delayed notifications started to come about 4-ish hours delayed. First I thought it was a software time zone change issue (east coast - west coast issue). Yet it wasn't exactly 3 hrs or 4 hrs. I rebooted the car and rebooted my phone, and looked for any timezone settings on the car, in the app, and in my telsa account but found none. I turned off all notifications in the app, shut it down, rebooted my phone, restarted the phone and the app, turn all notification back on. Still happening. Now getting the notifications as much as 17 hrs late.

Hopefully this will get fixed soon. The notifications were awesome to receive...timely!

IOS

• Funny
Reactions: Musterion
Same here. For me, it seems to have started after the last software update.

During a lunch meeting at work on Wednesday, I got a message that my car had been summoned. I jumped up faster than you can imagine! Is someone stealing my car? Will my car be in the middle of the parking garage? Where is it going? As I quickly ditched the meeting and was booking it out to the parking garage, I remembered that I had summoned my car out of my home garage early that morning. Sure enough, my car was quietly resting in the parking spot in the garage where I had parked it several hours earlier. Whew. Had some explaining to do when I got back to the office... at least it made for an interesting story! And a lot of "your car does what?!?"

The delayed notifications started to come about 4-ish hours delayed. First I thought it was a software time zone change issue (east coast - west coast issue). Yet it wasn't exactly 3 hrs or 4 hrs. I rebooted the car and rebooted my phone, and looked for any timezone settings on the car, in the app, and in my telsa account but found none. I turned off all notifications in the app, shut it down, rebooted my phone, restarted the phone and the app, turn all notification back on. Still happening. Now getting the notifications as much as 17 hrs late.

Hopefully this will get fixed soon. The notifications were awesome to receive...timely!

IOS
That's funny. Happened to me too. I had just got back into my car after lunch the other day and was sitting in the drivers seat checking on email before taking off. Got a notice right then that summons had started. I sat there for a minute waiting for my car to move. Then got a notice that summon was complete. Was confused but now I think that was from when I summoned my car out of the garage earlier that morning.