Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Extremely delayed app updates for the past 2 weeks....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirmed working now. (Mine was 14 hours out of sync before). During the problem period, I can say that my Visible Tesla charging notifications always came in on time, so the API was working.

I think this cost me a buck or two at the San Mateo charger. Plugged in and only needed about ten minutes of charge (was driving to Sac and didn't want to chance it) and ended up being stuck in line at Peet's. Didn't get notification saying it was done so I took a little more time than usual. Got back and I was done charging already, and a few hours later I got a notification saying I was being charged. :(

Another affected SF Bay person. The previous Friday we did a Software Update (2017.32.6 ca28227) which I wondered if it was linked to the following. Since i noticed that AT&T was getting my email notifications to me on my iPhone in timely fashion, figured it was on Tesla's side.

Temps were really hot Wednesday so did an early Thursday morning charge before work for some extra range. Noticed no notications for start or completion. Later that day, Thursday, the car was charging at work via ChargePoint and usually we get notifications, again none. Charging finished at a little after 2pm which I saw from my app. Then we bizarrely got a notification at 4:10pm stating charging has started at 5:48 am, battery @ 118 miles. No completion notification. Thursday evening at 11:34pm we got the Charge Point start charging from Thursday morning (11:05am, battery @ 149). And the completed charge notice from Charge Point arrived Friday @ 3:53pm (2:08pm, battery @ 202mi). Will be setting up charging for Sunday early morning once it cools off -- it's after 9pm now and 92F! (Friday it was 109F and today reached 114F). Will be interesting when we wake up to see if the notification issue has been fixed.

Last edited: