Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Extremely Poor Model 3 Quality and Experience [and all issues resolved by Tesla except for one]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(Update: sorry, I see now that upthread the OP referred to the Sunnyvale Service Center)

I’m not sure why you are referencing the Bay Area. According to Google Maps, there is no place on Earth called “fadfad”. It’s a made up name. Though maybe the member lives on Al Fadfad Street in Abu Dhabi. He is apparently not a native English speaker, unless he is deliberately using grammatical constructions reminiscent of Yoda, but without the clarity of thought. Quote: “regarding the rear trunk issue delivery man told this is because too NEW the car is”.

There is no way to verify the veracity of his complaints. The use of multiple exclamation points only serves to lessen his believability, in my opinion.

I would not be able to real my VIM for everybody to trust this man. What else I can tell if everyone doubts this:
- last motor broke Accident happened in Wolf road, Sunnyvale
- Delivery was made in Fremont delivery center
- Car was picked at end of 2018
- Service mostly in Sunnyvale service center, they follow their ‘RULEs’ in the service but not customer experiences, feelings , histories and backgrounds

Last edited:
Most Issues are resolved as of now except for the rear trunk One I have different option than Tesla, if you think it is important, I clearly state it here. It is fare you thinks this important pet you understanding, but my point is different: A new car 1 year, 15000 miles SHOULD NOT have that list of many issues including major one as motor broke and life threatened ones, fixed or not.

I am furious, no double and you are right from my words, and that is exactly what I want to express, a true Tesla Model 3 car owner’ experience that everyone deserves to know especially those current and future owners.

You did nothing wrong except double post. Double posting is frowned upon. Especially if it's a new member with negative feedback.

Apparently English not being your first language is frowned upon as well.

You are not alone with some of your issues and some folks do appreciate you sharing your experience and concerns.

Only you can decide on what to do going forward.

Reactions: Nozomi
Most Issues are resolved as of now except for the rear trunk
So only one of the issues you listed in your first post has not been fixed (but you do not describe what that remaining issue is).

You started your two threads with a post with a long list of complaints without stating in that post that all issues but one had been fixed. Your first post was inflammatory and misleading. Three hours later you posted admitting that “most issues” in fact were fixed by Tesla some time ago.

One I have different option than Tesla, if you think it is important, I clearly state it here. It is fare you thinks this important pet you understanding, but my point is different: A new car 1 year, 15000 miles SHOULD NOT have that list of many issues including major one as motor broke and life threatened ones, fixed or not.
You seem to think that all cars bought new should have zero issues in the first 15,000 miles of ownership. That is unrealistic. Few cars have zero issues in the first 15,000 miles. It is rare for a new Tesla to have a motor failure in that period. If it was not rare, TMC would be filled with such complaints, but that is not the case. Yes, it does happen. But it is rare.

I am furious, no double
So after all issues but one have been fixed by Tesla you are still “furious” a year after taking delivery, so a year after delivery you decide to post on TMC about how upset you are.

You are welcome to your opinion. My opinion is you are being unreasonable and overly dramatic.

I would not be able to real my VIM for everybody to trust this man.
If by ”VIM” you mean VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) no one is asking you to post your VIN.

Reactions: Sherlo
@vencho No car company, even Tesla, should cause you this amount of anguish.

In my humble opinion, judging from your posts and the amount of time you expended in resolving the issues, perhaps there are better cars / manufacturers in the market today that are more reliable, safer, or provide better customer service experience that you seek.

I hope all your issues are eventually resolved by Tesla should you decide to keep your car. Life is certainly too short, and precious, to worry over a vehicle.

I would not be able to real my VIM for everybody to trust this man. What else I can tell if everyone doubts this:
- last motor broke Accident happened in Wolf road, Sunnyvale
- Delivery was made in Fremont delivery center
- Car was picked at end of 2018
- Service mostly in Sunnyvale service center, they follow their ‘RULEs’ in the service but not customer experiences, feelings , histories and backgrounds

Looks kind of familiar doesn't it, accept they were lucky not to be driving.

Our Tesla Model 3 Suffered a Catastrophic Failure While Parked