Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Extremely Poor Model 3 Quality and Experience [and all issues resolved by Tesla except for one]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is just to let everyone be aware of the poor quality Tesla Model 3 has:
Severe Vehicle QUALITY Problem my car has at 1 year, 15,000 miles:

1). Vehicle shutdown and stop operating DURING DRVING in the middle of the road, Was informed motor damaged at only 15,000 miles. (Elon announce can last 500,000 miles for the motor, what a joke!!)

2). Monitor console blackout DURING DRIVING

3). Power reduced error DURING DRIVING

4). Monitor console glitches during car startup

5). Rear trunk close issue - 3 fix attempts in total from Tesla Delivery center and service center, and after 1 year still not perfect

6). Driver side door close issue

7). Multiple backup camera black screen issues

1). Vehicle shutdown and stop operating DURING DRVING in the middle of the road, Was informed motor damaged at only 15,000 miles. (Elon announce can last 500,000 miles for the motor, what a joke!!)

5). Rear trunk close issue - 3 fix attempts in total from Tesla Delivery center and service center, and after 1 year still not perfect

At the risk of feeding the trolls...
And I'm guessing they replaced the motor under warranty?

This happens once in a while. It comes back automatically and does not affect driving

Was this with the bad motor or after?
need to be more specific
need to be more specific
need to be more specific
This is a known issue. I've never run into it myself, but I know many others have

At the risk of feeding the trolls...

And I'm guessing they replaced the motor under warranty?

This happens once in a while. It comes back automatically and does not affect driving

Was this with the bad motor or after?

need to be more specific

need to be more specific

need to be more specific

This is a known issue. I've never run into it myself, but I know many others have

He won’t be back. The recent stock run has made a lot of shorts grasp for straws. They got pummeled the last few months. Desperate times, desperate measures.

I have only had my screen go black, and to be honest..my brand new iPhone 11 Pro Max has had more hardware and software issues than my Model 3.

I know..phone vs car..but..they’ve had how many models to get it right? $1100 vs $50K..I know.

I hate to admit being at 16,500 miles after only 9 months, but it’s been a fantastic 9 months.

To those reading this post..chances are you won’t have this experience. It could happen, and I’m sorry if that’s your experience.

16 months of ownership and. 16k miles and the only issue I had was a bad tail light that Tesla came and replace it at my house.

My wife BMW had way more issues in the same time frame.

Can we get details on #6 before you run off to never be heard from again?

Ah...here’s the other FUD post.

Can #8 be your short price?

He won’t be back. The recent stock run has made a lot of shorts grasp for straws. They got pummeled the last few months. Desperate times, desperate measures.

I can see I have a fan. @glide curious what you disagree with. The verifiable fact that Tesla shorts got their breakfast, lunch, and dinner eaten in the last six months or this random poster is a fraud?

Grow up.