TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Eyes on Tesla near Chicago, IL??

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by Tesla S1, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Tesla S1

Tesla S1 Member

If anyone is willing to look/evaluate a Tesla for me near Chicago, please PM directly. I have no problem paying for this service. I live in FL and there is a Tesla that I am interested in near Chicago, IL.
    Any help from forum members would be great. Or email me at clk2609 at yahoo. com
    Thank you.

2. travwill

travwill Member

In Chicago here. Could perhaps help you out by taking a look if it is close by soon. Could look it over pretty well with a "filter" of what your looking for, condition, things we know to look for, etc.

PM me if can help perhaps or will drop you an email real fast.

3. Fezzik

Fezzik P67429

It depends which store its at. If highland park, then I'm just a few minutes from there and I can look it over. If you have an iphone i could facetime and show the car.

4. Rbats

Rbats Member

Which Tesla are you looking at? Just traded mine in last week so was wondering if that was the one. If so, I could give you the best eval! :wink:

5. Tesla S1

Tesla S1 Member

Rbats: its not CPO. Lincoln wood is location. My understanding is person traded this in to get Porsche..that you?

6. gaucho20

gaucho20 Member

If it is at Loeber, I may be able to take a look. Have to bring my other car there for maintenance.

7. Rbats

Rbats Member

Nope. Not me. Wouldn't get a Porsche in place of this. Got another MS. Good luck with the purchase!