Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

F-150 Ford Lightning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very curious that you can only opt the larger pack on the XLT or better.
Fleet orders can (or could in the past) get the larger battery on a Pro model without any other options. But individual orders can't. Must be a business/fleet order.

EDIT - Guess I should have read the rest of the thread before replying... Oops
Unless you are a commercial operation with a fleet. Then you can order a Pro with the extended battery. (They could probably make a bunch of money flipping them if Ford didn't block that.)

Reactions: ElectricIAC and KJD
Local dealer agreed to MSRP on order and that's what we paid on delivery. $40k Pro, only option was the $1060 "Pro Power Onboard" option. ~$43k out the door (delivery + the usual license/title/doc fee BS)
Good for you! Were your able to order an extended battery? I really like the pro power option and need a trailer controller on the tow package. Probably would get a Lariat Portland Or market is still pretty tight with cars still $20-30 over MSRP.

I really like this forum. ⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Good for you! Were your able to order an extended battery? I really like the pro power option and need a trailer controller on the tow package. Probably would get a Lariat Portland Or market is still pretty tight with cars still $20-30 over MSRP.

I really like this forum. ⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡
It was an individual reservation, so std battery only. Dealer tried to convert it to a fleet order for the city so we could order the extended battery, but they were unable to.

There is a "which dealers change a markup and which don't" thread on the "other" F-150 Lightning forum.

Mods, feel free to delete this link if posting links to other forums isn't allowed:

It was an individual reservation, so std battery only. Dealer tried to convert it to a fleet order for the city so we could order the extended battery, but they were unable to.

There is a "which dealers change a markup and which don't" thread on the "other" F-150 Lightning forum.

Mods, feel free to delete this link if posting links to other forums isn't allowed:

I wonder how dealers will do with charging for repairs after the warranty is up.

I made my dealer provide in writing that they wouldn't try to tack on ADM and wouldn't try to get me to sign an agreement to not sell before I'd order my Lightning. I haven't yet taken delivery but if they try to pull any of that I will make it my mission to make them regret that unethical action. To this point, they haven't given me any reason to assume they will try to pull anything on me at delivery.

Reactions: KJD and T3SLAROD