Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

F/S 2015 P85D Model S Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let the dude sell his car, good grief. GLWS OP!

Point to ponder:

It’d be interesting to see how many folks on here work for a car company or are dealers striving to drive down or completely destroy private party resale. Pretty interesting. I’d also be interested to see if those same folks were the ones garbaging up private sale threads. No, this is not a request for more garbage. Nobody cares, I promise.

Poor form without question, regardless of whether that ended up being the case.

I’m no law aficionado, but I’d reckon a case for damages could be made against that type of thing. No arbitration agreements to fall back on, easy button.

Let the dude sell his car, good grief. GLWS OP!

Point to ponder:

It’d be interesting to see how many folks on here work for a car company or are dealers striving to drive down or completely destroy private party resale. Pretty interesting. I’d also be interested to see if those same folks were the ones garbaging up private sale threads. No, this is not a request for more garbage. Nobody cares, I promise.

Poor form without question, regardless of whether that ended up being the case.

I’m no law aficionado, but I’d reckon a case for damages could be made against that type of thing. No arbitration agreements to fall back on, easy button.

How can we be dealers or car companies if we're only posting links to tesla.com car comparisons lol. Put your conspiracy hat away. Admit that private party prices are way higher than what tesla themself sells a used car for.

What the heck, I was genuinely interested in this car when I searched through the board and found it for sale... After a bit of looking (and I am talking about a 30 or so minute session of checking websites etc) it felt pretty clear to me the seller was WAY over priced.. I politely told him, He didn't feel so, and kind of took offense to my post... totally his prerogative. But, to the seller, or anyone else on here, Don't be so precious.
The market (ie, buyers) will determine your cars value... Not you, not me. Its a bigger playing field than that. I get there is a premium for low mileage, but there is only so much you can put on for that. My P85D that I just got has 24,500 miles... $48,500 was a good price. Its not personal, and I've been there, I am sure we all have where it hurts to hear over and over that a cars value has gone way down compared to what you had thought or hoped.. But ALL of us here.. we are in the same market.. its bigger than any one individual, or even any small handful of people here can change or manipulate. Should all this be done in a private message.. heck no, this is a TESLA forum... we discuss TESLA's..including their values and peoples thoughts on that. Is there a better "post" to put those thoughts in? Maybe, but I would still argue that this one is not the "WRONG" one to put those thoughts in as well. Because this one too is about value and prices of a used P85D, even if it is someone's add to sell it. And again for what its worth.. Good luck selling it, I honestly mean that.

OP, me, not offended...sorry you felt that way! Not sure what you mean about precious...
if someone sees the value in my car and wants to purchase it great, if not no problem, don’t need to sell it, and love the car.
Sea, you got an amazing deal on yours for sure. I’m sure you will love it!!

Not sure of exact differences between the one you bought, $127k new to mine $135k new, but there is 8k there and 10k less miles...
Yours is super low miles too, that’s awesome!
U need to get a spoiler on that sucker, P85D’s look odd with no fin to me..
Not being mean, just messing with you!

Not sure of exact differences between the one you bought, $127k new to mine $135k new, but there is 8k there and 10k less miles...
Yours is super low miles too, that’s awesome!
U need to get a spoiler on that sucker, P85D’s look odd with no fin to me..
Not being mean, just messing with you!

I will likely change out my wheels to Grey Turbines (19's), but that's about it.. I'm cool with no spoiler.. The car is a bit of a sleeper to anyone that doesn't know the Tesla modelling numbers of the Performance cars etc, I don't want to give it away with the spoiler ;)
PS.. I didn't mean you were being precious, just whoever thought people here were dealers making an effort to slam private sellers cars.

I will likely change out my wheels to Grey Turbines (19's), but that's about it.. I'm cool with no spoiler.. The car is a bit of a sleeper to anyone that doesn't know the Tesla modelling numbers of the Performance cars etc, I don't want to give it away with the spoiler ;)
PS.. I didn't mean you were being precious, just whoever thought people here were dealers making an effort to slam private sellers cars.
Did you end up buying the one I sent you? Post your experience on how it went so others can get market price deals (not overpriced)...