Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

F/S 2015 P85D Model S Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow! Tough crowd here. So far this is the lowest mileage P85D I have seen in the country for less than 1/2 off it's original MSRP. You're practically getting a new car with hardly any miles on it for a huge discount. The crap that Tesla is selling is pretty beat up from what I noticed and that's the reason why I decided to buy new. Best of luck with the sale!

I don't mean to be intentionally critical, I have absolutely NO DOUBT that your car is awesome... but, as someone looking around to buy a P85D, I have to say... even with the rare ones that are low mileage (as in high teens or low 20's thousand miles)... the prices are still in the low 50's... anything over around 30-35 thousand miles is going down into the 40's.
I am looking for a combination pretty much like yours... glass pano roof, red exterior, ultra hifi, tan interior and 21 inch turbines.. preferably late 2014 or early 2015. I know they aren't exactly flooding the market, but seriously, I don't think you're realistically going to get the kind of money you want for it. I missed one on monday this week from a dealer by about 1 hr with EVERY option and 39,000 miles... for $49,000. I know there are lots for sale at the price you want... but that is exactly it.. they are STILL for sale, as opposed to "selling".
Again, not saying any of this to be rude or critical, or to smash your price lower so you will sell to me or something, just giving my 2c worth based on having been looking for a while now.. but like everyone else here pretty much is saying.. good luck with your sale :)

You certainly are entitled to your opinion. I feel my car with the options it has is a good deal for someone looking.
Selling with the dark gray 21 turbines also, also has the Tesla center console.
5 month old ceramic coating, tint on all windows.
If it doesn’t sell I really don’t care, I will just keep her and drive her, it’s my second P85D, had a 14 and this 15 and they are simply great cars.
I do see it more fit to message someone “criticisms” rather than putting it in their for sale threads, kinda shitty thing to do to someone.. my 2 cents back...

I don't mean to be intentionally critical, I have absolutely NO DOUBT that your car is awesome... but, as someone looking around to buy a P85D, I have to say... even with the rare ones that are low mileage (as in high teens or low 20's thousand miles)... the prices are still in the low 50's... anything over around 30-35 thousand miles is going down into the 40's.
I am looking for a combination pretty much like yours... glass pano roof, red exterior, ultra hifi, tan interior and 21 inch turbines.. preferably late 2014 or early 2015. I know they aren't exactly flooding the market, but seriously, I don't think you're realistically going to get the kind of money you want for it. I missed one on monday this week from a dealer by about 1 hr with EVERY option and 39,000 miles... for $49,000. I know there are lots for sale at the price you want... but that is exactly it.. they are STILL for sale, as opposed to "selling".
Again, not saying any of this to be rude or critical, or to smash your price lower so you will sell to me or something, just giving my 2c worth based on having been looking for a while now.. but like everyone else here pretty much is saying.. good luck with your sale :)

2015 Tesla Model S P85D $127k New

I hear this dealer is pretty good. Fits your color specs I think.

• Informative
Reactions: Eclectic
2015 Tesla Model S P85D $127k New
I hear this dealer is pretty good. Fits your color specs I think.

Thanks for the info, I'm currently sitting in a burger place typing this on my meal break during the drive home to SoCal from San Francisco after buying that car... 2 words... LOVE IT!!!!

upload_2019-4-19_21-51-8.png

I agree about the private part, that is not happening... what your missing is this part of the forum is not a discussion, read my last post...

Can you link me to the rule that says this part of the forum is not a discussion? That's a ridiculous statement. If it wasn't, the mods would lock all threads and force private messages only. I think you'd be happier by selling on Craigslist or eBay. Maybe skip on the forums if you can't handle public opinion.

Reactions: FlatSix911