Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General chit-chat in "For Sale" threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
more proof of what I'm trying to point out to you,
"Just be cooperative and civil, and you'd have already gotten your $ back, is that fair enough?" - no answer from you.
I'm not refusing to resolve this at all, the exact opposite.
you my friend are what they call hard-headed, stubborn if you will.

You like things your way, or no way. There is no other choice in your world.
You'd rather have conflict than resolution, which is sort of sad.

And your arrogant statements and name calling are more proof of the concepts I described.

If you really wanted your $ back you would send them back, but you'd rather have this back and forth so you can feed your ego and try to feel like you're somehow in the right when you're not.
For the final time, if you don't send them back you won't get a refund.

Last edited:
more proof of what I'm trying to point out to you,
"Just be cooperative and civil, and you'd have already gotten your $ back, is that fair enough?" - no answer from you.
I'm not refusing to resolve this at all, the exact opposite.
you my friend are what they call hard-headed, stubborn if you will.

You like things your way, or no way. There is no other choice in your world.
You'd rather have conflict than resolution, which is sort of sad.

And your arrogant statements and name calling are more proof of the concepts I described.

If you really wanted your $ back you would send them back, but you'd rather have this back and forth so you can feed your ego and try to feel like you're somehow in the right when you're not.
For the final time, if you don't send them back you won't get a refund.
another example of this dude being a self righteous asshole. not surprised.

I have no idea where the ‘150k’ came from in that line. My asking price is 95k ... $55 k decline from sticker for a pampered, loaded X that no amount of $$ can buy new at the moment.
Seriously? You post one single picture of the side marker (lacking the much more valuable AP2.0 camera) and you ask 40k over market value? Did you even bother to do any market research at all before posting this thread? You exemplified everything people hate about Tesla owners.

This car seems reasonably priced and I wish the OP well.

Your position on discussion of prices on a public forum is a bit disconcerting though. Based on your message so from now on if someone asks more than the car goes for new for a 1 year old car, forum members are not "allowed" to point that out for the benefit of other forum members?

It seems like a bit of a draconian policy and I've never seen anything like this on the BMW and Mercedes forums where respectful and factual discussions are allowed.

I suppose this very own post of mine can expected to be censored but I felt I had to say something to clarify this policy. The more you restrict discussion the less forum members will engage and discuss with others.

It looks like I can't make a post as a new member. Can someone please tell me how to identify whether or not a used tesla has full self driving purchased? the page on tesla's site is unclear. Cars that are full self driving capable are identified as such, but if someone has purchased the full self driving package, it stays with the car, right? How can you find such vehicles?

I'm eyeing a cheap, out of warranty Model S that's not too far from me from a dealer. Is there a way to determine whether Supercharging (as well as out-of-warranty Tesla support) is available or whether the car has been "blacklisted" or not? If the Carfax shows no Salvage record, should that be enough to bet that it's clear? Is there anything you can do to see for sure? Is an auction record (not IAA which would be salvage, but other) enough to trigger one?

I'm eyeing a cheap, out of warranty Model S that's not too far from me from a dealer. Is there a way to determine whether Supercharging (as well as out-of-warranty Tesla support) is available or whether the car has been "blacklisted" or not? If the Carfax shows no Salvage record, should that be enough to bet that it's clear? Is there anything you can do to see for sure? Is an auction record (not IAA which would be salvage, but other) enough to trigger one?

Ask the dealer if you can travel with a salesman to the nearest supercharger and plug it in and test it. That's the only way to be certain.

Call your local service center or Tesla, they can tell you both.

Reactions: 2101Guy
It looks like I can't make a post as a new member. Can someone please tell me how to identify whether or not a used tesla has full self driving purchased? the page on tesla's site is unclear. Cars that are full self driving capable are identified as such, but if someone has purchased the full self driving package, it stays with the car, right? How can you find such vehicles?
It is pretty much impossible for you to tell if a Tesla has FSD unless you are the owner or have access to the car. Only way to tell is have the owner verify on the Tesla app or get in the car and verify the Upgrades window has FSD listed. Some people have had luck calling a SC and getting a nice service agent to run the VIN and tell you, but usually you will be told no if youre not the owner.

Wow I cant believe this amazing car hasn't sold yet.
It’s way overpriced. It doesn’t have a V3 battery based on the manufacture date. Has over 40K miles. You have P100DL’s selling in the 60’s and most automatically have FSD which is worth $10K. Plus they were $20K more new. This has to be in the low 50’s too sell. If it had 1/2 the miles than maybe mid 50’s but it’s a AP1 Model S which takes removes certain buyers automatically. The one advantage op has is the fact that he works at a dealership and can probably provide better loans. For some reason many buyers don’t understand that credit unions are the best way to go when buying a used car from a private seller.
Things I would post to make it more valuable or less, is what range it gets at 100% SOC. If still in the 260’s than I think it will end up selling.

Not sure I was looking for advice? Was more looking to sell an amazing car. Show me comps to support your 2 months of memberships here opinion?
I have looked at comps.
Under $60 this car is priced to sell.
It has things that you cannot get in other preowned with this performance and year.
Bumper to bumper warranty until 3/2023 or 70k miles, premium connectivity included and FUSC included.

I do not want to discuss this with Non interested parties, just looking to find a great Auto a great home!

The price gougers are doing their thing. This is for a low miles 2016 P90D

Attachments

• PI.jpg
    PI.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 96