Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

F/S late 2017 built - Model S 100D, AP3 w/ FSD, MCU2 upgraded - PacNW

Robotpedlr

Supporting Member
Dec 17, 2017
Seattle
2017 Tesla Model S 100D AWD (late 2017 version delivered in Dec 2017) = $63,000 OBO

Midnight Silver (grey)
Black interior with Carbon Fiber Trim

30k miles with warranty unit Dec 2021 (bumper to bumper) + Dec 2025 on battery and motors.

All available options:
Premium package
Cold Weather Package
Panoramic Sunroof
Air suspension
Enhanced Auto Pilot
Full Self Driving ($10k option)
20" Tsportline wheels with Continental DWS tires (best tire for NW) 3,500 option

Telsa performed upgrades:
Tesla upgraded the computer to FSD/HW3 system last summer (latest and greatest autopilot CPU)
Tesla upgraded the main computer from MCU1 (slow) to the new much faster MCU2 (latest version) $2,500 option

I prepaid for the full self driving system = $10k option

Car has protection wrap on front (hood / vendors / mirrors) + $1,500

I am the original owner. No accidents, repairs or issues ever.
Never smoked in and always garaged.

Asking $63k OBO

OPTIONAL - I have a stealth integrated Radar Detector and Laser Shifter (AL Priority) that I will remove. If you prefer to keep it in the car add $1k to price.

More pics coming soon - once it stops raining and I can wash it :)
IMG_0203.jpeg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC