Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

F/S Referral Reward Signature Matte Black HPWC

VHarl

Apr 5, 2017
NYC
Just got email to redeem my referral prize but I already have the original HPWC. Asking for $600. I've attached screencaps of what I see as I click through the ordering process since there is no particular redemption code. Basically I'll put the preferred shipping address of the interested buyer into the online form and forward the confirmation email so it ships directly to you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 10.28.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 10.28.21 AM.png
    475.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 10.28.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 10.28.30 AM.png
    100 KB · Views: 61
  • Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911

Robotpedlr

Supporting Member
Dec 17, 2017
Seattle
I have one also (code to redeem a signature HPWC) if anyone else is interested. I also already have the original one mounted and in use and will be selling my code for the signature version.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC