TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

F/S Referral Reward Signature Matte Black HPWC

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Tess100D, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Tess100D

Tess100D Member

Received my email to redeem my referral prize but I already have a charger mounted in my garage. Asking for $650. I would just need to enter the preferred shipping address of the interested buyer into the online form and forward the confirmation email so it ships directly to you. Payment can be made through Paypal or Zelle. PM me with any questions.

• Funny x 2
  2. Robotpedlr

Robotpedlr Supporting Member

Selling mine for $500 if anyone is interested. Delivery appears to be June the signature HPWCs, so price is discounted for preorder.

• Like x 1
  3. Park2670

Park2670 Member

May be sending you more money again. Maybe if I wait you can drop your price a little...

4. PETERPAN

PETERPAN Member

I have two. I am keeping one. Selling one for $500. if anyone interested, LMK or PM me.

• Like x 1
  5. Robotpedlr

Ha... keeping my wife out of the negotiation discussion this time. Let me know if you want it.

6. twardus

twardus New Member

If any one is selling one please PM me. Thanks!

7. viktorleon

viktorleon Member

Also throwing my name in the hat.

Looking for Signature or Gen2 wall charger. PM with with details and price. Shipping to 93291 would be preferred.

8. Whom

Whom Member

I have a reward Black Charger to sell. Sounds like $500 is the going price. PM if you are interested.

9. AlfredoA

AlfredoA Member

Do you physically have the charger or does it have to be ordered? I am interested if anyone physically has one. Thanks!

10. Robotpedlr

No one has one as of yet. They are not scheduled to ship until June (hopefully).

• Disagree x 1
  11. PETERPAN

PETERPAN Member

Sorry, I sold mine few weeks ago.

12. rgarcia0228

rgarcia0228 Member

I'm interested in a Tesla HPWC, if you are selling yours contact me at (954)647-7961, I am willing to pay up to $300 shipped.

• Funny x 1
  13. rgarcia0228

rgarcia0228 Member

I am in 45040 zip code

14. PETERPAN

PETERPAN Member

Sorry, It was sold long time ago!

15. Richardbankd

Richardbankd Member

Still selling it? I will gladly pay the 500.00.

16. Richardbankd

Richardbankd Member

If anyone has a black hpwc charger to sell, I will pay 500 dollars no plroblem! Message me if you have one please!

17. skoo

skoo New Member

Just received my email from Tesla to redeem my award. Anybody interested in buying the Signature Black Wall Connector? I can't use it because I live in a condo. Asking for $550. I can have it shipped directly to you from Tesla. Payment can be made through, Square, Paypal or Zelle. PM me with any questions.

• Like x 1
  18. skoo

skoo New Member

In regards to my post above, Tesla told me that "the Signature Black Wall Connectors are still in production and have not shipped yet. They are projected to ship in late July starting with those that originally qualified back in September 2017 and continuing into the rest of the year." Just an FYI.

• Informative x 2
  19. Jerryj09

Jerryj09 Member

Hello, I am interested in purchasing a Signature Matte Black HPWC if you still have one. Please DM me. Thanks again!

20. skoo

skoo New Member

Already told someone else that I would sell my HPWC to him. If he backs out I will let you know. Thanks.