Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

F/S Referral Reward Signature Matte Black HPWC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my email to redeem my referral prize but I already have a charger mounted in my garage. Asking for $650. I would just need to enter the preferred shipping address of the interested buyer into the online form and forward the confirmation email so it ships directly to you. Payment can be made through Paypal or Zelle. PM me with any questions.

Just received my email from Tesla to redeem my award. Anybody interested in buying the Signature Black Wall Connector? I can't use it because I live in a condo. Asking for $550. I can have it shipped directly to you from Tesla. Payment can be made through, Square, Paypal or Zelle. PM me with any questions.

Reactions: Richardbankd
In regards to my post above, Tesla told me that "the Signature Black Wall Connectors are still in production and have not shipped yet. They are projected to ship in late July starting with those that originally qualified back in September 2017 and continuing into the rest of the year." Just an FYI.

• Informative
Reactions: Cowby and ckwong
Received my email to redeem my referral prize but I already have a charger mounted in my garage. Asking for $650. I would just need to enter the preferred shipping address of the interested buyer into the online form and forward the confirmation email so it ships directly to you. Payment can be made through Paypal or Zelle. PM me with any questions.

Hello, I am interested in purchasing a Signature Matte Black HPWC if you still have one. Please DM me. Thanks again!