Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Face-lift under hood trim fit prefacelift?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a P85D and swapped my nosecone for a face-lift bumper a couple months ago. I also swapped out the under hood trim above the vbar assembly just above the latch. I didn't swap out the two side pieces of under hood trim so I had to cut them to fit with the trim above the vbar.

Does anyone know if the two side pieces from a face-lift model will easily fit on mine now with the new bumper and center trim?

For the side parts to fit, you will have to change your tub and other surrounding parts. Basically you have to change everything from a facelifted car and install it into your car. We have done this retrofit in many of our customer's car if requested. Some also wanted HEPA filter which we turn on for them.

Reactions: Dsancho
For the side parts to fit, you will have to change your tub and other surrounding parts. Basically you have to change everything from a facelifted car and install it into your car. We have done this retrofit in many of our customer's car if requested. Some also wanted HEPA filter which we turn on for them.
London UK here. Unfortunately we don't have the kind of vibrant customising industry you have in the USA. Your advice would be appreciated: would it be possible to fit the current MS's simple grill embellishment to a MY's nose.?

I love Y but like the 3, their bare unembellished front end is disappointingly unS3XY when compared with the S and X.

Also, if it is possible, would Tesla sell me bits?