Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Facelift 100D Charging Curve

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
S

Saabstory88

I just picked up a 100D, July 2017 build. It has 34k miles, 93.5 kWh remaining in the pack, and has only been supercharged for about 1/10th of the total kWh ever added to the pack. Before delivery, it received the latest pack and motor firmware, to update the 0-60 and charging speed among other things. I am looking for a supercharging speed graph which is up to date in terms of power limit (150+ KW), as well as has a spread across a range of temperatures, so that I can predict my charging speeds to the same degree of accuracy I can in my Model 3. I have found plenty of graphs which account for temperature, but were created when these cars were new, which both does not account for degradation, as well as firmware improvements. Does anyone have such a graph available? I live in a dynamic climate, and drive long distances nearly weekly. I am looking for data so that I can accurately plan when I leave, and when I will arrive. I've become significantly better at predicting this in my Model 3 helped by the plethora of temp vs charging speed graphs for this model. I'm looking for the Model S equivalent, again, with firmware improvements taken into account.

Thanks