TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Factory 19" wheels and tires for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by q177onique, Aug 23, 2016.

1. q177onique

q177onique Member

I am selling a set of factory 19" wheels and Michelin tires. I have been storing them in my garage but am moving and need to get rid of them. I was holding on to them in case of emergency. I'm not sure how many miles are on them but my car was delivered 8/7/13 and I put aftermarket wheels on 4/30/14. They have been sitting ever since. Local pickup from greater Houston, Tx area.

Attached Files:

2. Joshua Olson

Joshua Olson Member

Hi, what is your asking price for the tires? I just bought a Model S and have the 19 in slipstream Wheels but prefer the original 5 spoke wheels that you are selling.