TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Factory delivery hours of operation

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by jchangyy, Jan 16, 2013.

1. jchangyy

jchangyy Member

Hi,
    Tried looking for this information on volkerize.com, but couldn't find it.
    Does anyone know what days Tesla operates factory pickup? Monday - Friday? Saturday and Sundays? and what are the hours? Does it vary by number of factory pick up? or do they have regular hours?
    My delivery date is estimated at Feb/March--more like the end of Feb from talking to Tesla reps earlier. But I have a variable schedule, so sooner I know, sooner I can find time for someone else to cover for me.
    thanks everyone in advance--I'm just soooo excited.

2. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

At previous deliveries, they ran in groups at 10am, 1 pm, and 3 pm. They were delivering saturday and sunday during the end of the year push. Not sure if they are still planning on sundays.

3. markb1

markb1 Active Member