TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Factory Delivery - Sundays?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by SECRET M, Nov 8, 2015.

1. SECRET M

SECRET M Member

Hi everyone!

We're anxiously awaiting updates on our 70D as it was recently shown with an updated status: In Production. Since we are taking delivery at the factory, we were really excited at the opportunity to get a tour. Does anyone know if Tesla does Sunday deliveries? And if so, does that exclude us from experiencing anything that would be valuable or enjoyable to see on a weekday or Saturday?

Thanks!

2. kevini

kevini Member

The weekend I picked up my Model S at the Factory they were doing Sunday Deliveries. I believe it was only for the end of the quarter. According to my DS it was not a regular occurrence.

I delayed my Tour so not sure if you can do a tour on those Sundays