Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory installed MYP rear spoiler question

derichio02

Apr 6, 2019
California
It will be more of a match to the matte version in the link you provided. You may also want to check out RPMTesla as the wrap around the face of the mirror better and dont leave any color. I have the T-Sportline on my M3P but it still shows a good bit of the original vehicle cover on the face of th mirror.

Reactions: shingles

USC-Hawk

Jan 17, 2021
San Marcos
Mirror Cap
Is it a closer match to the matte or glossy mirror cap? Sorry I don't pick up mine till Sunday, so was wondering.
Here is the matte from RPM. It covers the mirror nicely
169DFEA4-5440-49A8-A845-D176610EC25A.jpeg
6BCB3E14-83C6-4E77-B3D4-995572F179C3.jpeg

USC-Hawk

Jan 17, 2021
San Marcos
USC-Hawk - Are your calipers painted or did you install covers? Love this color combo!
Thanks. Covers. Ties in my whole color combo/theme. Hard to read from the picture, but they say “Go Hawks!”. If you saw the entire car (license plate, frame,lime green emblems, etc), it would make more sense.

shingles

Feb 23, 2021
Texas, USA
Thanks. Covers. Ties in my whole color combo/theme. Hard to read from the picture, but they say “Go Hawks!”. If you saw the entire car (license plate, frame,lime green emblems, etc), it would make more sense.
There's a Model S on my side of town that has a very Seahawk's theme. I see it from time to time on the freeway. Lime green numbers (I forget who's number it is though) and all.

amiro

Jan 21, 2021
SoCal - OC

Where did you nab the lime green emblems? Assuming those are decals? Thanks!

USC-Hawk

Jan 17, 2021
San Marcos
Where did you nab the lime green emblems? Assuming those are decals? Thanks!
Decals from Amazon. I think I paid around $15 for Trunk, Frunk, Wheels and Steering Wheel. They also send extras in case they peel back. Mutiple colors. They show a little chrome, but I am very happy with them.

Reactions: amiro

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC