Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory Model 3 Performance Spoiler

imschur

Feb 14, 2021
Chicago, IL
If anyone wants a M3P take off spoiler, let me know. I'm hoping to be peeling mine off my new '21 M3P I've had the car for a month and has 300 miles on it.

I'm modding it to put an unplugged performance wing on it.

I'm thinking the factory spoiler can offset that by 500 reasonably without trying. if not, i'll just toss it on eBay.

imschur

Feb 14, 2021
Chicago, IL
Do you still have it? I am also in Chicago so could save on shipping
on itI do - it's still on my car (500 miles) as I'm awaiting what I am putting on (slow boat from china). I'll give you a holler to see if you want it when it comes off - it's probably going to be th 3-4th week of May (or 2nd week of June if not by then as I'll be out of town). I am out in Plainfield though. I'll probably have some extra 3m VHB .4" tape and adhesion promoter on hand if that would help you too.

mpower99

May 3, 2021
Chicago
on itI do - it's still on my car (500 miles) as I'm awaiting what I am putting on (slow boat from china). I'll give you a holler to see if you want it when it comes off - it's probably going to be th 3-4th week of May (or 2nd week of June if not by then as I'll be out of town). I am out in Plainfield though. I'll probably have some extra 3m VHB .4" tape and adhesion promoter on hand if that would help you too.
Ok great let me know. Late may or june is fine, no rush here, I have family a bit north of Plainfield so I am out there fairly often. Thanks!

anhquan10

May 20, 2021
LA
If anyone wants a M3P take off spoiler, let me know. I'm hoping to be peeling mine off my new '21 M3P I've had the car for a month and has 300 miles on it.

I'm modding it to put an unplugged performance wing on it.

I'm thinking the factory spoiler can offset that by 500 reasonably without trying. if not, i'll just toss it on eBay.

I'm interested, would you ship it to Louisiana? (70072)
Thanks.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC