Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory Model 3 Performance Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone wants a M3P take off spoiler, let me know. I'm hoping to be peeling mine off my new '21 M3P I've had the car for a month and has 300 miles on it.

I'm modding it to put an unplugged performance wing on it.

I'm thinking the factory spoiler can offset that by 500 reasonably without trying. if not, i'll just toss it on eBay.

Do you still have it? I am also in Chicago so could save on shipping
on itI do - it's still on my car (500 miles) as I'm awaiting what I am putting on (slow boat from china). I'll give you a holler to see if you want it when it comes off - it's probably going to be th 3-4th week of May (or 2nd week of June if not by then as I'll be out of town). I am out in Plainfield though. I'll probably have some extra 3m VHB .4" tape and adhesion promoter on hand if that would help you too.

on itI do - it's still on my car (500 miles) as I'm awaiting what I am putting on (slow boat from china). I'll give you a holler to see if you want it when it comes off - it's probably going to be th 3-4th week of May (or 2nd week of June if not by then as I'll be out of town). I am out in Plainfield though. I'll probably have some extra 3m VHB .4" tape and adhesion promoter on hand if that would help you too.
Ok great let me know. Late may or june is fine, no rush here, I have family a bit north of Plainfield so I am out there fairly often. Thanks!

If anyone wants a M3P take off spoiler, let me know. I'm hoping to be peeling mine off my new '21 M3P I've had the car for a month and has 300 miles on it.

I'm modding it to put an unplugged performance wing on it.

I'm thinking the factory spoiler can offset that by 500 reasonably without trying. if not, i'll just toss it on eBay.

I'm interested, would you ship it to Louisiana? (70072)
Thanks.

Hey Ill sell mine off my 2020 MYP. Its been replaced by Tesla twice now so this 1 is new. I was thinking of going with a slightly bigger one aftermarket. Id have to peel it off so there would prob be some residue from the double tape but email if you want it. Ill do $270 and ship it free within USA... Paul@GruvenParts dot com

Hey Ill sell mine off my 2020 MYP. Its been replaced by Tesla twice now so this 1 is new. I was thinking of going with a slightly bigger one aftermarket. Id have to peel it off so there would prob be some residue from the double tape but email if you want it. Ill do $270 and ship it free within USA... Paul@GruvenParts dot com
Will you ship Canada ? I’ll pay for shipping