Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory OEM SiriusXM nearly working in Tesla 2022 Model 3

No resetting issues at all so far, just the clipping outside the city.

my guess still is that your antenna is blocked. in the city, you're getting signal from the repeaters so it doesn't need the clear view of the sky...once you leave the range of those repeaters, it's looking for the actual satellites and doesn't have a clear enough view to hold the signal.

Reactions: PhilCaps
Had some time over the weekend and was bored really, but I took the plaid tuner out of Intel MYLR and placed in AMD m3p to see if anything changed with new updates.

M3P picked up tuner as usual and Siriusxm icon popped up after software reinstall. I was surprised to see my old favorites were still there but still no music from the SiriusXM channels. But one big difference was that when I would go from FM to SiriusXM it wouldn't play the FM audio like before instead it played static. Not sure what that means but it definitely still not functional in AMD cpu Teslas, yet I hope. Will leave the tuner in for the week to mess with it a little more.

Sidenote I did try an old model x tuner (1143716-00-B/hb z515) in my m3p and didn't even work at all. M3p didn't even recognize it to play FM.

Reactions: ph0ton

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC