Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory running at full capacity 24x7 (looking at the parking lot)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, I've been charging here only a month. So cant compare it to earlier months or comment on whether it is due to Model 3 or not. A year back i don't recall seeing the parking lots full at night when passing by if that means anything. Perhaps others supercharging in Fremont can chime in.

I seem to recall they added a 3rd shift 3-6 months ago.

• Informative
Reactions: Ulmo
I was there last month, and in January. Both times around 11:00 p.m. I did notice that there was a LOT more activity last month than in January, but I have no photos or numbers to supply -- but there was an obvious difference.

As a shareholder, I like that a lot. :)

I like that too as a shareholder. If we invested in Faraday future, we probably wouldn't be as pleased.

It's incredible how Tesla is raising debt and equity to burgeon the manufacturing curve rather than funding share buybacks or dividends like other companies. The cash flow is alarming but I've never seen a company use cash with such an intense focus.

Here is the other side of the parking lot tonight. Not as full as the weekday but still pretty full for Saturday.

IMG_7714 (1).jpg

Pretty sure I got a glimpse of the M3 assembly line. I could see two bodies in this line from where I was standing.

How can I tell these are M3s? The tail lamp is flipped up on M3s vs S - you can see that in the pic.

You can't see it in the pic but from I could also make out the trunk shape of the M3 on the back vs the hatchback. So fairly certain this is the M3 line.

This is visible from the Fremont factory supercharger. So anyone planning to charge these can check it out.

IMG_7717 (1).jpg
IMG_7717 (2).jpg