Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory running at full capacity 24x7 (looking at the parking lot)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty sure I got a glimpse of the M3 assembly line. I could see two bodies in this line from where I was standing.

How can I tell these are M3s? The tail lamp is flipped up on M3s vs S - you can see that in the pic.

You can't see it in the pic but from I could also make out the trunk shape of the M3 on the back vs the hatchback. So fairly certain this is the M3 line.

This is visible from the Fremont factory supercharger. So anyone planning to charge these can check it out.

View attachment 252572 View attachment 252573
Was that car moving or has it been sitting there for a few days?

Saw this yesterday going North from San Jose - probably picked up some parts from the airport/rail station and headed to the factory
in Fremont.Possible MX parts from another manufacturer? You can see there are about 20 in each row, 11 rows so 220 of these for something that looks like for the drivetrain
IMG_6296.JPG
IMG_6301.JPG
IMG_6302.JPG
Also they're putting up another building by the factory to warehouse parts most likely for the M3.

Last edited:
I love all the "disagree" votes I've gotten. Perhaps you'd all understand my stand off-ish attitude a little better if you actually read some Seeking Alpha articles about Tesla.
Read Seeking Alpha articles about Tesla? I hope you are joking. I’d rather walk on burning coals or be forced to memorize every Trump tweet.

Still getting voted down. Must be a lot of Tesla Shorts/Seeking Alpha fans lurking here.
About half those folks are on my ignore list so seems like you’re on the right track. :)

However, I can imagine that there may be some of the uninitiated who are unaware of how posts on this forum have been used to create FUD on these so-called news websites in the past. For those without context, they might just think it’s a rude response and be reacting to that feeling.

Before long, we may all have to put the “don’t use my posts without permission” language in our sig lines to avoid this phenomenon.

Reactions: ModelNforNerd
Saw this yesterday going North from San Jose - probably picked up some parts from the airport/rail station and headed to the factory
in Fremont.Possible MX parts from another manufacturer? You can see there are about 20 in each row, 11 rows so 220 of these for something that looks like for the drivetrain View attachment 253082 View attachment 253083 View attachment 253084 Also they're putting up another building by the factory to warehouse parts most likely for the M3.
In other news, amazon prime delivers nails to tesla factory...

I love all the "disagree" votes I've gotten. Perhaps you'd all understand my stand off-ish attitude a little better if you actually read some Seeking Alpha articles about Tesla.
Read Seeking Alpha articles about Tesla? I hope you are joking. I’d rather walk on burning coals or be forced to memorize every Trump tweet.
seeking alpha has about the same credibility quotient as the onion
Still getting voted down. Must be a lot of Tesla Shorts/Seeking Alpha fans lurking here.

I don't want to turn this into a lengthy discussion, but just FYI, Seeking Alpha is a platform where more than 13,000 contributors write about thousands of companies, but I agree that Tesla coverage has historically been a lot more negative than positive. I also note, however, that the balance has slightly improved in the last few months. This shift can also be seen in comments to articles.

Having said that, I understand and share your frustration.

Reactions: AlanSqB and bhzmark