Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory software

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For how long I will be on factory software with my MYLR FSD 2022 version 2022.11.101.6? Any idea? Thanks in advance.
3 weeks in with same software as yours. updated settings to ADVANCED on day 1 (suggested by SA). everyone says be patient,So patiently waiting. when I checked TeslaFi software tracker, I see some had updates to latest version from 2022.11.101.6. Tesla doesn't push software to all vehicles at once but they go by batches. Iam really waiting for 2022.16.1 because it had Regenerate Breaking/Navigation Energy Prediction Updates

Reactions: Korcar
Upvote 0
3 weeks in with same software as yours. updated settings to ADVANCED on day 1 (suggested by SA). everyone says be patient,So patiently waiting. when I checked TeslaFi software tracker, I see some had updates to latest version from 2022.11.101.6. Tesla doesn't push software to all vehicles at once but they go by batches. Iam really waiting for 2022.16.1 because it had Regenerate Breaking/Navigation Energy Prediction Updates
You are right. We have to be patient. I hope not for long. Let’s see…

Last edited:
Reactions: AutoTech
Upvote 0
FYI.. Would also like to point out that something is going on with OTA software updates. My vehicle now sporadically checks for a new update, even when manually prompted to do so by clicking on the software tab of the control center app on the factory 15" touchscreen. It last checked for an update on Jun 8th at 8:40 am.. which is of course 5 days ago. Nothing I do seems to alter that check. I've tried checking via LTE in several locations, I've tried checking it using several different wifi access points and I've even tried rebooting the entire vehicle (pressing both scroll wheels on the steering wheel) and it still has not checked. I've even tried sliding the setting from 'advanced' to 'standard'. Nothing.

Others have reported this issue. And it, along with general WiFi issues and the dashcam unable to mount issue, seems to have been around for the past 5+ weeks. I am currently running v2022.12.3.2 and this release was installed on 05/02/2022. My vehicle is a 2021 Model Y Standard Range with w/radar and no FSD, built in March of 2021 for anyone tracking the issue.

Upvote 0
I got it now

Attachments

• 8BFD59B5-25BE-4F16-95D7-F8546EACF7C0.png
    8BFD59B5-25BE-4F16-95D7-F8546EACF7C0.png
    358.7 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
I have another question. I have now 2022.16.1.1 where is time for FSD? I am 99%. Did somebody have any answer just to have sn idea how it is work?
Usually you have to maintain a high safety score for 7 days before they let you in. I know people (myself included) were waiting months earlier this year but they let a bunch of folks into the beat a few weeks ago. So if you maintain the safety score for a week, you should get in.

Reactions: Korcar
Upvote 0