TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Factory Tour- 5.5.18

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chelsea_007, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Chelsea_007

Chelsea_007 New Member

Hello Everyone!

My husband and I will be in the SF area 5/5 and hoping to schedule a factory tour. I am a huge fan of Elon Musk and would LOVE to see the factory. Unfortunately, I am only a stockholder at this time and when I emailed they stated the program was only for owners of the Roadster, Model S, and Model X.

If there are any owners that are willing to schedule a tour with a plus 2, I would be forever grateful.

Have a great day!

2. jareade

jareade Member

Chelsea, I have some tour passes that I'm happy to set up for you. Check your Personal Messages.

Note, however - tours are only M - F.

Cheers,

John