TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Factory tour height requirement

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by llngoc, Jun 3, 2014.

1. llngoc

llngoc Member

Does anyone know if they will actually measure and see if your kid is exactly 48" in order to get on the factory tour? My 6 years old daughter is 47.25" tall as of today, so I am planning to feed her plenty of milk and calcium until the delivery date. :biggrin: But just in case she does not grow fast enough...

2. pgiralt

pgiralt Supporting Member

Just have her wear some tall shoes :)

3. GDH

GDH Banned

Is there a height requirement?...

4. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Yes there is but can't recall the minimum height. My 5'1" spouse met it :)

5. llngoc

llngoc Member

Yes, there is a 48" minimum height requirement as per the email I got from my DS.

6. llngoc

llngoc Member

My delivery date got pulled in from August to 6/30. So the milk and calcium diet plan may not work very well now. LOL.

7. physicsfita

physicsfita Member

If need be, you could tease her hair up to get that last 3/4" :tongue:

8. llngoc

llngoc Member

Excellent idea, I will have her hair in a bun. My wife definitely can do it.

9. darthvdr

darthvdr Member

I brought my grandson there who was 50" tall, so he was good. They do have a scale he / she will have to step over to measure (like the ones at an amusement park). Must be exciting for you. Only two months away.

10. llngoc

llngoc Member

No, I am only 2 weeks away now since I got pulled in to 6/30 delivery. Not enough time for my daughter to grow 1/2". :biggrin: