Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory Tour in Fremont

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys
I'm planning a trip to SF 2nd half of March with my family and would like to have a tour at the Tesla factory in Fremont.
I wrote an email to Tesla, but so far no response.
Any idea how to get registered best ?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers

How long does a factory tour take? I want to do one the next time I will be in the Bay Area for work. I'm looking at flight options now & need to know about how much time to budget for being at the factory.
I have a tour scheduled for the 19th. Was told to expect about 1 hour. We plan to fly to San Jose, Uber to factory and catch an afternoon flight home.

I have a tour scheduled for the 19th. Was told to expect about 1 hour.
Awesome info! Thanks! Any idea on time of day limitations on tours? Do you know how early in the morning they start? I'd ideally want to do something like an 8:00 am tour. Limited flight options from Mpls plus two hour time change means that the latest flight I would take out of SFO departs at 1:00 pm. And the morning before my flight home would be my only free time not taken up by work.

Awesome info! Thanks! Any idea on time of day limitations on tours? Do you know how early in the morning they start? I'd ideally want to do something like an 8:00 am tour. Limited flight options from Mpls plus two hour time change means that the latest flight I would take out of SFO departs at 1:00 pm. And the morning before my flight home would be my only free time not taken up by work.

10 am and 3 pm, M-F, excluding Holidays

• Helpful
Reactions: Vern Padgett
10 am and 3 pm, M-F, excluding Holidays
Those are the only times available each day? Or times between 10 am & 3 pm?
Definitely fly into SJC if you can. Its around 1hr including registration etc.

Also, the best contact now is not Tim but [email protected].
Thanks for the e-mail. I'll send one off soon. I have always flown into SFO when flying to the Bay Area because prices from MSP to SJC are nearly double the cost of flights from MSP to SFO.

Those are the only times available each day? Or times between 10 am & 3 pm?

Thanks for the e-mail. I'll send one off soon. I have always flown into SFO when flying to the Bay Area because prices from MSP to SJC are nearly double the cost of flights from MSP to SFO.

Only 10 am and 3 pm. (2 tours per day)
My email said book early as they fill up quick. We did get our first choice, but booked about 20 days in advance.

• Helpful
Reactions: hybridbear