TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Factory Tour Inquiry for Model 3 Reservation Holder

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by graphix25, Feb 14, 2017.

1. graphix25

graphix25 -=electronboy=-

Hello fellow TMC members,

I have reached out to the factory tour folks who responded with the following. I'm Model 3 reservation holder and would really like to do a factory tour on either March 29th or March 31st to coincide with a upcoming business trip. Any ideas if there are backdoor methods to get on the tour docket? Employee sponsorship? Sales channel method? I don't know any pre-existing bay area Tesla owners who could assist.

Thanks!
    Armando
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Factory Tour Program

Tesla Motors | 45500 Fremont Blvd. Fremont, CA 94538
    [email protected]

"Thank you for your interest in visiting us at the Tesla Factory in Fremont! Currently, our tour program is only available for Roadster, Model S and Model X owners. It is not open to Model 3 reservation holders, shareholders, or the general public at this time. "